en suisse...
hola chicos and chicas...wait, wrong language...
bonjour les garçons et les filles,
i just wanted to let you all know that i am finally in geneva, switzerland! it's cold and rainy here, but i just ate some chocolate so it doesn't really matter!
i start my internship on monday. i have the bus route and my school bag all ready. my #2 pencils, my crayola crayons, and small packet of tissue are all packed safely in my Dora backpack. the crayons are to make a color-code for editing all those articles about public health that WHO publishes.
the Dora backpack is just because i can't let go of the fact that i am no longer a student.
anyway, all of that to say that i am here...and if you want to come visit me, please do! geneva is a beautiful little city...and there is are two starbucks here for those of you who can't let go and refuse to travel anywhere that might not have your life support.
ok, i have to finish putting my room together. then it's off to the fireworks for the fete de geneve. the national swiss day is aug. 1 and geneva has a huge festival for a couple of weeks. tonight is the last night and they have the best fireworks!
au revoir.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Alina,
I'm so glad you made it there safely. Keep us posted and add pictures so I can live vicariously through you!
Stephanie (baby gap)
Hey you,
I'm glad to see you posting again. It's been a crazy fall, so I have yet to take it up again. There are so many projects to do, and so little time to do them in.
And I agree you need to post pics. I know you have a camera so please put pics here or Ringo, or facebook.. there are so many options!
love ya
Post a Comment